Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shoe Hunting

Even at my skinniest... I always had HUGE calf muscles (or fat, its probably more fat then muscle).  Boots have ALWAYS been difficult to wear.. even when I weighed 160!  I'm always on the hunt for good looking/ designer (ish) boots.. ones that don't look like they came from a  cheap store... you know the ones... they look like the bad knock-offs of the ones you really want from Dillards.  After much googling, I have found some decent shoes

Plus Size Jocelyn Studded Western Boots image Plus Size Jocelyn Studded Western Boots image
Plus Size Jocelyn Studded Western Boots imagePlus Size Jocelyn Studded Western Boots image
These come in black and brown... wide calf (17").  They come to the knee and have a side zipper form the the sole to 1/2 way up calf. I'm ordering them in both black and brown with my next paycheck
 Price: $74.99
Plus Size Sienna Tall Sueded Boot imagePlus Size Sienna Tall Sueded Boot image
Plus Size Sienna Tall Sueded Boot imagePlus Size Sienna Tall Sueded Boot image





Plus Size Sienna Tall Sueded Boot image
 

Plus Size Sienna Tall Sueded Boot image
Price: $49.99
These are from www.onestopplus.com

These are from Roamans $64.99 (roamans.com )

Hunter <em>Boot</em> Huntress <em>Wide Calf Boots</em> (Navy) - Women's <em>Boots</em>
Hunter <em>Boot</em> Huntress <em>Wide Calf Boots</em> (Pillar Box Red) - Women's <em>Boots</em>
Who doesn't want a pair of hunter boots... $125.00
Naturalizer Motive <em>Wide Calf Boots</em> (Black Suede) - Women's <em>Boots</em>
I'm kind of digging these by neutralizer for  $135.00

No comments:

Post a Comment