Yesterday, I went to my friend Claire's house to see baby Carter's nursery... It has to be one of the sweetest, most beautiful nurseries I have ever seen. Claire and I have the same motto when it comes to babies... that they should be babies!! Sweet and soft... I take it a bit further and love seeing day gowns on little boys and especially Christening gowns... jeans on babies are just wrong, wrong, wrong!
Moving on. Seeing how I'm NOT having a baby (that in its self is worth another post).. it doesn't mean I can't plan my nursery. I found a Jenny Lind crib in an old house on Tarva Plantation last year (one of the old guest cottages). Turns out it was a family friends... and since they are done with babies... I went ahead and asked if Jacob and I could have it (that might be jumping the gun, but it was just sitting in a storage room!). Some people call them Spindle Beds... I think Spindle Beds have bigger notches and Jenny Lind have smaller notches... who cares.. I just want one. Also in the guest cottage I found two Jenny Lind/Spindle twin beds... I SWIPED BOTH!
Tell me what you think?
twin/full beds
No comments:
Post a Comment