Monday, January 16, 2012

I wanted her outfit!!!

I went to Moes for lunch with Paschal... this girl walked in and I was in aboslute awe of her outfit.  She was what i wanted to look like... but a better version.  Here is a clip from pinterest of her outfit/ish.

Meghan and I ran by the Gap this afternoon, before we went to run (doesn't that sound snobby "before we went to run"... I like it, it makes me feel snobby, and I like that).  Here is what I found.. .which I will be buying when i get paid January 31st. 

These pants from Gap 

This top from j.crew 
 and these shoes (which I wont be buying due to the teacher furlough day/pay-cuts)
and just for fun... I found these dresses at Belk today as well, and would also like to purchase them. 
The first is a navy blue lace shift dress
Why can't pay day get her quicker!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment