Saturday, January 7, 2012

One Skinny Deer ~ Week 1

Oh, accountability... here it comes. Welcome to my first official weigh-in! well... kinda. Here's my week back in a short summary:

1. Thursday = Back to Work!! I thought I would be sadder, but after 6 (yes, I've been teaching for six years... who would of thought? I didn't go to college to teach, I had zero experience when I started, and I'm now a cranky teacher who gets upset when you can't remember who won the Civil War... here's a hint... it wasn't the Indians!) it wasn't too bad... i fell right back into my normal routine. I need a routine to function. Okay... back to the point.
A). Breakfast... I didn't have any. I'm not a breakfast person. Buying fruit might be a good start, but its just not something I remember to do or really care to do. Coffee is a food group. Plus, no matter what diet i'm on, I will NEVER give up splenda and creamer. Sorry
B). Lunch: We have a hot line at work (that's a through back reference... remember in school where you had the sandwich line, the hamburger line and the hot food line, those lines still exist). Green beans, mashed potatoes, corn and a roll... can't be beat. How many points or calories are in that?
C). Dinner: Chili... without sour cream, but I did have some corn chips.
D). I'm still slamming diet cokes. Sometimes students bring me diet coke, as a type of offering... its illegal to take them in exchange for a grade/points etc, but its SO HARD NOT TOO!!! (disclaimer: I have never taken gifts in exchange for grades).

Friday: Same routine, but instead of lunch I had some popcorn... Publix light popcorn is 100 calories for the WHOLE bag. And last night i had some Doves, mac/cheese (just a little) and green beans.

So what do I weight now?? 14.9. That's two pounds... probably because I haven't drank any alcohol in 2 days. Also, I have this new app on my Kindle Fire.. My Fitness Pal. It lets me keep track of everything I eat... sadly.. I went over my goal by 16 calories today... guess it was the peppermint bark I ate at Claire's!

Only 21 weeks / 147 days till this:

Victoria's Secret bathing suit
ha! Just kidding

Realisticly, more like this:

And thank the Lord I am not a Duggar!!! Talk about bad tan lines!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!! Betsy, the Duggars. You crack me up! Sooo happy you are back to blogging. They always brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete