Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2 of 27...

It's starting to hurt... above the knees and between my shoulders... when I got out of the car with my zaxbys (yes.. nothing like fried chicken to help slim down my figure) my legs felt like jello.  Is this how the people on Biggest Loser feel?? One thing I can say: it wasn't as hard as I had anticipated.  More and more people that I run into are also participating in C25K (Couch to 5K).  First and foremost... I REALLY need better attire.  My weight seems to congregate in my stomach... although I have always seen myself as an equal opportunity employer for fat (I even have fat fingers and as we know... my legs are not made for the runway).  While running my pants kept falling below my stomach... only if you're fat and reading this would you understand... and for those of you who are not fat and reading this.. don't get fat.  How do I find pants that say up?  

Oh, and an iphone...  just sayin'.

I'll leave you with some pictures of inspiration.



I don't belive the chick in pink... she looks too fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment