Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!! I'm still here... and will try to start back blogging.... because this is a new year, full of new resolutions (ha!) !!!

First... I'm going to try and lose weight... I feel as though when I say that, it sounds like I'm saying "I'm going to run for President" or "I'm going to run a marathon" or "I'm going to climb Mt. Everest" ... absolutely unrealistic... Jacob (I didn't hit him where it hurts on this comment, because its true) laughed when I told him this resolution, because we BOTH know.... me and weight loss is just tiring, unrealistic, depressing (who likes eating like a rabbit, or only having ONE piece of pizza, not this girl) and absolutely annoying. Why can't i just get liposuction, a tummy tuck, and a boob lift??? Why? How is that too much to ask for?? He just went to Colorado for 10 days? Why can't he give me some cosmetic surgery?? Here's why: (these are real quotes, via google)

Lippo: $2,000

Tummy Tuck: (when you type this in google, you know you suggestions of what your typing pop up... the first one is "cost of tummy tuck in Mexico"... I sitll clicked on it, very stetchy information appeared) $3,0o0 - $7,500 (we know, from the looks of it, I'm gonna cost $7,500.)

Boob lift (hell, lets just get all new ones): $5,000 to $10,000... again, I'm sure its gonna be $10,000 on my puppies..

Grand total: $19,500.... and Viola! New me :) A girl can dream right?

Now on to reality: I need some suggestions... I guess I could go back to Weight Watchers, which still charges my debit card every month for a membership, so I should just keep going... or workout (i do like being active, hello.. .i played college tennis and I use to be very agile) or just starve... I've seen it work for people, and I can't judge them, because they look good.

Lets be honest... I need to lose weight if I'm ever going to come to terms with being or getting pregnant... Being depressed the whole time that I'm getting even FATTER is just not how I want to spend 9 months... and realizing that I have to deliver the baby scares the HELL out of me, on top of being Fat.. no thanks... non of that sounds fun.

So here we go... Weight lost starts now :) From this day on, I'm going to post, hopefully several times a week with an update on my weight loss. Now, am I going to tell you my weight ?? HELL NO! I don't' trust a one of you that reads this blog (J/k)... so, I'm going to use random numbers. I'm at a 15 right now... and I want to be at a 5... So every number intereval represents 10 pounds. So, when I go from 15 to 14, I've lost 10 pounds, 15 to 14.5 is 5 pounds. so by the time I get to 5, I've lost 50 pounds? right? or is that 100 pounds?

Enjoy the picture below: I want to shred it into a million pieces... and hopefully can get back to pre- marriage weight, also below :) Its not like I don't have free time, I am the hunting widow, I only see my husband after dark, on days that he doesn't kill something... which isn't often.


1 comment:

  1. Call me if you ever want to walk or run! Also, you know I am a weight watchers fan, but I think you have to do the program where you go weigh in. I tried the "online" version in college and didnt have much success. The accountability of going in makes the difference.

    ReplyDelete