I'm still relishing in the fact that its a new year, and i feel as though when ever I start a new adventure... I need new stuff. New stuff never gets old. I love getting organized, with NEW STUFF!!!! In case Jacob reads this blog (Ha!)... he can see what I want for the next few months... in the words of Teresa Guidice "Happy Wife, Happy Life" (said with a guido accent).
First: I LOVE CALENDERS!!! I get a new one every year... unfortunately, I don't use them as well as I should. Jenna, (I know you're reading this)... I envy your great day planner skills...
everything is so organized and scheduled... I need you to teach me these skills!
I use to have one of these:


But the girls who started the company have stopped... i tried diligently to order more refiles, but the company, I assume, has gone under. SO... I need a new organizer. What I loved about Truly Mom(above) was that it had sticky notes, note pads, it folded up nicely, it made me feel organized when I wasn't.
Now... I need a new organizer, that did what the old one did and thankfully the blog Blueprintbliss posted about this very subject. She blogged about this planner by Erin Condren Life Planners.
It has tabs and SO MUCH MORE!!!! They even have teacher lesson plan books. I'm in LOVE. The teacher planning book is a little juvenile... but I could still use it.
Oh, and they have note books/ and note pads.


Paschal doesn't realize it yet, but I am ordering myself all of this... everything on the webpage.
Even the enclosure cards, the sticky notes, EVERYTHING.
But.. I can't have this fun stuff unless I have a new bag to carry it in. This, is a lot easier said then done. First... it has to have the following requirements:
#1. It has to be large enough to hold my new organizer and lesson plan book, my gradebook and graded papers, pens... you get the picture.
#2. Needs to have pockets on the inside. So it can hold my wallet, keys, pens, etc.
#3. needs to have straps that can go over my shoulder
#4. Needs to be able to hold my lap top.
I still enjoy Vera Bradley. They just have a teacher look to them and whether they are in vogue or not, I still want them.
Vera Tote

Vera Laptop 17' case

Kindle Reader
Now: this new company I found. Cinda B.


lap top sleeve
This post is too long and has taken me FOREVER to write. Enjoy!
So glad you are back to blogging! That planner looks amazing! The one I am usin now is perfect for a stay at home mom. It's called momagenda, but it doesn't have all those personalized bells and whistles. I am jealous!!!!
ReplyDelete