
One of my personal favorites!
A little too much PDA

I don't deserve such a sweet and caring mother.... we talk at least 5 (sometimes 20, honest) a day. I wish she lived next door... especially now that Baby P (whose name might just be Baby) should be here before the fall (we pray!).
Adoption Update...
Home study home visit is D.O.N.E.!!! WOOT! WOOT!!After cleaning my house, which desperately needed it... and locking the dogs away for 2 hours, which they hated, our home study came and went without a hitch. I finally gave up on laundry and just hid some in the closet and the rest in the attic.
Yes, that's TWO laundry baskets... and when I got done taking the picture, I didn't bring the baskets down... too much cleaning for my blood has taken place this week and I like how my "clean" house looks. Why clutter it up with a laundry basket??
Anywho~ Home study went great... Ms. Joan, our caseworker, is wonderful... one the sweetest ladies and God real has his hand on this adoption... we couldn't of been matched with a better home study agency. Both fire alarms worked and we remembered to buy a fire extinguisher.. so we're a go for adoption!
Baby in Washington St... we didn't get picked, but looking back... I don't know if I sent off everything like I should have... the cover letter could of been better. I also never had an "exciting" feeling about that baby... God was telling me he had someone else in mind... which brought me peace. Jacob and I prayed last night over a new situation we found out about yesterday (I'll blog about that later)... and we both stated our desire to pray for the babies, not ourselves. God has a baby for us, and we fully trust him... there are more babies out there then we could ever take into our homes... some that end up in social services, some who end up in worse situations... all of these babies need our prayers.
We've started a little bit on the nursery... but have SO MUCH more to do. I think I've almost got Jacob okay with the idea of going all out in the nursery.... almost.
Between both grandparents and Aunt Jane.... we've already started a collection.
Now to just get the bed moved and move the chair to another room... but its coming along!
Your parents are the CUTEST!!!! They look great. Love that first picture of them. The nursery looks so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of it. Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers. xoxo
ReplyDelete