Sunday, February 24, 2013

Le Bebe Boy

I felt guilty for not designing anything for Baby Boy.  Same concept as earlier, just a bit more "boy".  I can't stand camouflage on babies... or anything meant for someone over the age of 10 on a baby... baby tuxcedos or suits, baby flip flops (these drive me crazy!! Your kid can't walk! How is a thong flipflop comfortable for a 9 month old?), anything animal print, anything with a logo on it (Bulldog, Falcon, etc.... be honest with yourself, your kid has NO clue what team you support), headbands on baby girls (its okay if your baby doesn't have hair... no need to put on a headband and bow/feather larger then their head, its tacky and probably not comfortable).. oh, and last... "tutus" are not okay.  Unless its pink and attached to a pink leotard and worn only with pink tights because your child is currently taking a dance class... then a tutu is okay.  Otherwise, no...
 I need to stop listing my aggravation with other adults and stick to the subject.  If I have to include "hunting" and "wildlife" into my sons life... why not let it be with beautiful art... sweet and whimsical (which is what babies should be!... sweet and innocent!, not little adults!).

This is my favorite.  I love the combo of green and blue
Quail
Deer Art, ORIGINAL Oil Painting, Woodland Art, Fawn Art, 12 x 16 inch
Fawn
Original Oil Painting of a Mule Deer 8x8x/1/4
I personally love this painting.... perfect for a big kids room.  
Ring-Necked Pheasant  4x4 inch original oil painting
Pheasant


~Betsy


No comments:

Post a Comment