Sunday, February 24, 2013

Word...

Do you go to church most of the time, pray when you need something and occasionally dust off your Bible and try to live a clean life?

Or are you passionately pursuing the creator of the universe who knows every hair on your head and knew your name before you were ever born and loves you so much He died for you? 

WORD.  So if I didn't already feel convicted about my life in general, I saw this on Kelly's Korner this morning (instead of getting ready in a timely manor for church, but I like to rush out the door).  I needed a kick in the butt... this did it for me.  My grandmother use to say that when we go to meet Christ he will reveal to us that we always lived far beneath what he had for us... because we don't turn our lives and ourselves over to him.    I will say it makes my heart swoon to know that my Savior not only knew my name, but knows my sweet Baby Paschal's name before we were ever created... so undeserving we are of his goodness. 

~Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment