Monday, February 11, 2013

I might have found my true calling in life....

How cute did these shirts turn out?!?!? I'm still not at "professional" status... But off to a good start.

I found a lot of blank turtlenecks and polos yesterday at wal-mart and target. Half of them are now in the trash can because either my machine jammed or the thread caught/skipped. I keep thinking I'm going to get overly frustrated and quite, but that hasn't happened yet... Maybe it's the welbutrin or maybe I've found something I truly enjoy. Anyone's child sizes "2T (polos) 18m (turtlenecks) 12m( turtlenecks and onesies) or 3-9 m (onesies)"? Let me know, I have extra blanks. Would love to make you something for St Patricks Day, Easter and summer.

Last... I made the blog public again. I'm over caring if someone from work sees it. I'm praying too hard for Baby Paschal to make his appearance this spring so I won't have to go back after spring break... Or in August, or Ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your appliques and monogramming! You're doing such a good job. I'll definitely buy some from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete