I didn't clean my house.... or even take out the garbage, or shower. You probably didn't either... why shower when you have no where to go?? Instead of doing all these things, I filled out more adoption paperwork... because the pile of papers is never ending. Why am I always surrounded by piles of papers (grades, adoption, etc???). After I finally got done typing up some important info and heading down to the FedEx office on Gordon...I mailed {cost me $26!! why??} only half of the needed documents and didn't realize what I had done till I was almost home... the poor guy working behind the counter had to dig it out from the back... I had to package/label the whole thing over... for another $26.
After a morning of stressful Baby Paschal paperwork, I decided to downloaded a million more applique designs... instead of shower, clean the house, the usual:
After a morning of stressful Baby Paschal paperwork, I decided to downloaded a million more applique designs... instead of shower, clean the house, the usual:


So... I've been busy downloading. Here are a few things I made. Let me know if you want anything... I made a few accounts today with wholesale websites. One (babybloomerswholesale.com) website has John Johns (are they Jon Jons or John Johns?) and rompers in every color of gingham. And since we don't have a baby yet... nor has Paschal picked a name...nor do we know what season baby Paschal will be born in... I can't make any clothes for him/her :( But I can applique an outfit for you!
Like how the Britax car seat box is now a sewing trash can? ha! All of the above designs are precious and I like what I've done so far... but guys... I'm using a KIA and I need a BMW. My machine is a brother SE-350 which maxes out at a 4x4 hoop. I need a machine that can go up to a 6x10 or the next size up. If you know someone, anyone, with a Brother Entrepreneur PR 650e.... I'm in the market!!
~Betsy
No comments:
Post a Comment