Monday, February 25, 2013

Tuesday Totties

I like the rain... I'll go as far to say that I like tornadoes and bad weather. Something about bad weather is comforting... or it could be that it makes me want to curl up on the couch and do nothing, which could be why this weather and the world "comfort" go together in my head.

Here are a few totties to drink while curled up over the next two days of rain... my personal favorite is coffee, but with a pick me up. I could drink a cup of coffee now!
You bet I will! Coffee only tho... Too much alcohol and I'm like a 1st time drunkard, wayyyy back in Jr high or someshit.
Coffee alcohol for the day print
Since you can't drink at work.... 
Coffee or alcohol?  This was a hard choice until the Irish learned you could combine the two. God bless 'em.
haha... Not so much now, or at this time in my life.... but in my late college, early post college years... I would drink coffee all day Saturday, till it was time to go back out.

Bronx Bomber: Alcoholic Coffee Drinks - Recipes for Coffee Cocktails - Cosmopolitan
Coffee Cosmopolitan 
Morning Rooster: Alcoholic Coffee Drinks - Recipes for Coffee Cocktails - Cosmopolitan
Morning Rooster 
Holiday Drink...Freeze coffee as ice cubes and toss in a cup of Baileys and Vanilla Vodka! OR if you want just an iced coffee, take out the alcohol!  sierra stevenson added an image in Lets get crafty, cheap! | Kumbuya
Christmas Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment