Saturday, February 23, 2013

Le Bebe...

Baby Paschal.... who in my mind is a girl and in Paschal's a boy... would like to have, and probably needs, a nursery.  Here are a few things I'm currently obsessed with.
Rocker 
nursery art
Art
Pinterest
Wall Color 
Benjamin Moore: Rock Harbor Violet
or 
Benjamin Moore /Easter Ribbon

Mirrored Chest: 
Luckily we already have one :) 

Secret Gate
Curtains: 
Sheron and Lewis Fabrics
Threshold™ Braided Area Rug
Rug
Target: Ivory (I know I'll end up hating myself for putting a white rug in a kids room, but its just so sweet)
HEMNES 6-drawer chest IKEA Extra roomy drawers. Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop. Solid wood, a hardwearing natural material.
Tall chest of drawers... I had creative brain freeze and couldn't find any drawers I liked... Ikea use to have the cutest greyish/purple armoire, but I couldn't find it on their website.  Maybe a tall chest of drawers painted a deep purple based off the painting? or a deep gold? 

Lamp by Johnathan Adler / LaylaGrace.com 
Crib
White.  This one is a Jenny Lind from JCPenny. 



Bedding: 
nice and white / Restoration Hardware


Ms. June bought this sweet doll for Baby Paschal a few weeks ago at a local event/silent auction.  A friend of hers, who knows of our adoption story, asked if she could pray over the doll.  I started crying again as I typed that last sentence!!  So many sweet people, so many prayers.  This baby might just be the next Billy Graham! 
Blabla Dolls
European Diamond Matelassé Bassinet Bedding
I know... you're probably going to tell me I don't need one, they only sleep in one for a few weeks, yada yada yada... I WANT ONE! I might have only one baby... you might only have one baby.... which means we might get only one shot at EVER having a bassinet.  You can't get much sweeter.... oh, I want one!!! 

I have nothing picked out for Baby Paschal if he's a boy....  Here's to hoping for a sweet bundle of pink! 

~Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment