Paschal looks like he's in pain... he's not... just being a huge baby about me brushing his hair
We put these pictures in our adoption "About Us" book... hopefully our child's birth mother will appreciate our love of food... Paschal and I are both proud members of the "Clean Plate Club" :)
I bought baby P some more clothes (some essentials too). I justify these gender specific purchases with the idea that we will adopt again, so I run another 50/50 chance of buying pink. Thank you ebay for these nice finds... i just can't say no to a $9.99 Feltman Brothers dress, with the tags! :)



On a gender neutral note, I did buy what I assume to be the rest of the essentials for Baby P... swaddlers (do you know how hard they are to find in ivory or white??... or anything in white!), a boppy, 4oz bottles, bottle sterilizer items, bottle dryer thingy that looks like a grass lawn, hoody towel, etc. Our to-do list is getting smaller.... all we need now is Baby P!
I bought baby P some more clothes (some essentials too). I justify these gender specific purchases with the idea that we will adopt again, so I run another 50/50 chance of buying pink. Thank you ebay for these nice finds... i just can't say no to a $9.99 Feltman Brothers dress, with the tags! :)

On a gender neutral note, I did buy what I assume to be the rest of the essentials for Baby P... swaddlers (do you know how hard they are to find in ivory or white??... or anything in white!), a boppy, 4oz bottles, bottle sterilizer items, bottle dryer thingy that looks like a grass lawn, hoody towel, etc. Our to-do list is getting smaller.... all we need now is Baby P!
~Betsy

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment