Friday, March 29, 2013

Five!

Five years ago today, Paschal and I tied the knot.  Its hard to wrap my head around how five years came and went so fast.... I'll be 29 in May... which sounds crazy, because I still see myself as 25.  To be honest... these last five years have had a lot of ups and downs.... we've been through a few emotional roller coasters, but I know these next five years are going to be our best yet.  Paschal and I have come so far. He can now do his own laundry... mind blowing isn't it?  Do you ever think about where the next five will take you?? Five years ago I didn't have a dishwasher... and now I have one with a fake stainless steal front.... Its only up from here people!
I love this picture from our rehearsal dinner.... I'm wearing my Mom's wedding dress.  

Doesn't Paschal look so sweet.... we were so young.... Glad to know that God's plan was bigger then our own and that we fought to hold on, because life is about to get really good for us...  

~Betsy 

6 comments:

  1. Love this!! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you two! Feels like just yesterday I was at your stunning wedding! Cheers to 50 more years!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maggie!! I have a picture of you and Jason from the wedding that I have to remember to send ya'll... maybe I'll remember it on ya'lls 5 year anniversary!

      Delete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER Y'ALLS BEAUTIFUL WEDDING..AND YOUR GORGEOUS LINEN WEDDING GOWN!!!!! CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Joan! and a special thank you for all your help on my big day! I still can't believe it was FIVE years ago!

      Delete