Thursday, April 4, 2013

House Hunting ~ North Atlanta

Before we move on to a great old house.... here's an update on Baby P! We actually don't have anything major going on.  We send off our stuff to Colorado and Utah this week, so things should speed up (according to our consultant)... which is very exciting :)  We got an email about another baby late last night  (Due August 1st) and are contemplating sending in a packet today...this situation is for a baby boy, which made Paschal very very committed/excited... Oh, I pray this baby loves the outdoors... because Paschal really believes he's getting a buddy... 

Spring Break... have you been productive? I haven't... and I'm justifying it by saying I needed a break from teenagers.  Also, if you hear of anything, job wise, LET ME KNOW!  Teaching school has its perks and at times I love it... but I want to be able to give baby P my whole, non-stressed, non-exhausted, happy self.... and trying to teach the most boring subject to teenagers all day is not working!

Now on to a great abode.... Druid Hills, $1.8 Million, 6 bed/5 bath, built in 1924
I love this kitchen... it has so much potential.... think... paint the brick floors a light grey... it could be amazing!
I kind of like this green tile, wall paper and floors...very kitchy (how does one spell that?)
The house still has steam heaters and one of the heat sources is oil (I've never heard of that before??). The full listing is here. 6 bedrooms... with great potential :)
~Betsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment