Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Andrew Pate

This past weekend has been a very special one for Paschal and I... we saw our best friends get married. Meghan and Andy have been (Andy and Jacob have been friends since birth) and become (Meghan and I met when she started dating Andy) our closest and dearest friends... we can honestly say that we don't know what we would do if we didn't have them in our lives... its like we are group of 4, not 2 groups of 2.

The Paschal's and the Pate's go back generations. Paschal and Andy's grandmothers and parents are close friends and now here we are... generation number 3... best friends. Kind of puts some pressure on us to have children that are friends.... but I have no doubt that they will be!

I can't think of a memory from the last 2 years that has not included them. Meghan has become more then a friend... she has become my sister. When i think of who I will call for good news or bad, it will be her. She's straight forward... I feel as though we balance each other out. Paschal and I are so thankful to have them in our lives and we can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with them!

Here are a few photos from the weekend... i have so much more on FB and if my camera batteries hadn't failed (AGAIN!) then I would of posted even more.




This has to be the cutest flower girl I have ever seen. She did such a good job Saturday and her outfit was adorable! Her sweet name is Mila... I think that name might make an appearance when I finally have a baby... I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment