Hello Avenues! Are you ready to hear the price on this 4 bedroom 3 bath house? 2823 square feet... $110,000. Why? Probably because its on 4th Ave. Am I going to nag Paschal to death about going and seeing it?... absolutely!! Forget that last house post... this is now top of the list... again with the character thing... this house has tons! Fireplace in the master bedroom, original floors, built in 1940 (I kind of wish it was older then that). I've already done 2 drive bys. The pictures show the house vacant, but I didn't want to make the news so I just stared from the street... and the ally. Again... its $110,000!!!! I mentioned it this weekend to our real estate agent... who shot me down immediately... but he's a tad bit like Paschal... blow his e-mail up about the same house long enough, he will eventually start taking you to see it.
I can hear Paschal now... "We need another house like we need a punch in the face".... would you take a one punch in the face for a new house to decorate? think about... it took me a few minutes to decide.








Beautiful hardwood floors!!
ReplyDelete