Friday, May 6, 2011

house hunting...this is a good one

Please bare with me through this, because I might be crazy... but.... if you know me, you know I love houses.... I have always loved houses (i should of earned a degree in architecture/interior design... not history). We all know I stalk MLS (and not just Albanys'... Birminghams, Atlanta, etc). I have a special draw towards older homes... I love the character they have... Don't get me wrong, I am proud and blessed by the home we have now. Paschal and I have put a lot of time and energy into making the new house our home.... but it doesn't have character. The Pineknoll house had an exposed brick wall, a story about all the families that had lived there... a cute neighborhood... the new house is a nice generic 1980's ranch. Anywho~I have always wanted to live either in the Woodlands or Rawson Circle neighborhoods... (Paschal has always been strongly against this). I drive through these neighborhoods a good bit looking for forsale signs (I can dream right?) and I have seen this particiular house several times. No one lives there... if you look at the window to the left... its as though you can see straight through to the other side as though the back wall is gone. If you're watching the news tonight and you see a report on how a woman was looking around a house and trying to get inside it and was arrested for trespassing... it will most likely be me... becausue I plan on stopping by and taking a peek. its $199,900. Of course WAY above our price range and because they have no pictures listed except the one below... I assume it will need more TLC then Paschal is willing to dish out.


No comments:

Post a Comment