But.... do you see whats above my couch (its the first photo below)... 6 deer and several ducks/birds and some other randoms... its every southern boys fantasy... and MY NIGHTMARE! Some of y'all have seen it... and my favorite reaction is when people say "Please don't let Jacob show my husband this room or we're going to have this happen to our House"... Its like I took one for the team for allowing this in my home... Don't worry girls... I know you are stronger women then me.
So... how do I balance out the redneck safari in my living room? By adding a velvet couch!! The fabric on the couch below is some I have already bought from PJ's and I just now need to sew the pillows. I can't get the idea of a teal/greenish blue color out of my mind. Most of these pictures i stole from www.blueprintbliss.blogspot.com.
I can hear it now "Paschal... I need some money to buy 20 yards of velvet fabric for a couch we don't use" Thanks! Start praying for me now!




No comments:
Post a Comment