Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Do you think they keep a pirate behind that door?

Charlie: Do you think they keep a pirate behind that door? Dennis: Charlie.. that says private... your ilitieracy is killing us. Just a nice little shout out to "Always Sunny in Philadelphia"... such a funny show, except for the language... but the point is the word "private".... I'm worried about my blog being too public... and not private enough. So from this point on... you can only view my blog if I have enter your e-mail address. (insert sad face)... I wanted to become Two Ellie or Blueprint Bliss... or The Nester... but no, not right now.... I need to finish this upcoming school year out... I just can't juggle blogging, blog surfing and well... the rest of my life. But please stay tuned... I will be back :) This upcoming year is going to be a good one... I'm going to turn into a "with it" teacher and the idea of breaking down and finally having a baby might occur (Hello 3 years of marriage and turning 27 this month).

Off to finish some HOC2... i know you're all jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment