
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
bustin' out da closet
I have wanted for YEARS to have a closet converted into an office/workstation. Of course I have no clue where I got these pictures.... copyright, right. The first picture is my dream "sewing" closet/ craft closet (Martha Stewart would be proud). I have a plan (I know.. I amaze myself)... that when I adopt my daughter from Korea, or just breakdown and have a kiddo... I will have to move the double mattress/bedroom stuff to the office, which means the desk will have to go to a closet. Do you like how I'm talking about this as though its going to happen in the next 6-12 months? It's going to take me a year to get the paper work/approval for an international adoption, and its going to take a year to get pregnant/have a baby... so this could be 12 months off.... and I just scared myself... because that sounds really soon...so lets change the subject....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment