Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rain, boxes, bubble wrap.... WE'RE MOVING!

WE'RE MOVING!!! FINALLY.... so i should be excited, right? Kind of... the new house part: yes. The packing: no. Somewhere in my mind I thought "I can do this in a day... pack the house, box up the dishes, clothes, bedding..." WRONG! Working all day has brought me very little progress. All day I've worked and only two boxes have been packed, two crates of clothing and a handful of clothes delivered to the "in between" house. That didn't even make a dent in the packing progress. This has given me such a good reminder of how blessed Paschal and I are. We were given such nice and thoughtful gifts for our wedding. Over the last two plus years we have been blessed with opportunities to add things to our home. Down side? Sit around and look cute stuff. Hobby Lobby has consumed my house. All of these items are killing my packing/moving spirit. Do I need these items? We had shelves surrounding our fireplace in the old house, which I filled with items that now have NO WHERE to go. We have no shelves in the new house. I'm slightly excited to see what I will do with them... for now... I dread packing them. here are some pictures.... excuse the fact that I had to use my phone. Buying a camera ASAP (i mean: next paycheck).
Gracie wasn't too happy.

We have till Wednesday to pack up and get out. Only bad part: how long will it take to fix/renovate the new house.

Back to being blessed. God has BEYOND blessed Paschal and I this year. I praise him for what he has down and I praise him for the blessings he will continue to give as we close at this year.

Check list is getting small:
House: Check
Weight loss: (no comment)
Baby: maybe spring? Is it selfish to say I want to decorate my living room first?

Hope you have a blessed week!

1 comment: