Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm not dead.

Okay... so I'm not dead... Paschal didn't mistake me for a deer. I've just been without Internet for 42 days!!! Work is not a suitable place to blog... I would be that person busted for using classroom time to blog. Anywho~In the past few weeks (which have seemed like an eternity) we have moved out of the city limits... living in Paschal's grandmother's house... the 20 (usually takes me 25) minute commute to work is KILLING ME! Good news: the painter said he will be done Monday (Nov 15) which means we can move in. Thanksgiving week will be a busy one... Do you think Paschal will help move this time?

To leave on a happy note...I have talked my way (more like bargained) into getting some new furnishings... lets just hope that everything I picked out matches all the deer mounts Ive okayed Paschal to have.

See you in a few days! Internet countdown: 20 days till Dec 1st... which is my deadline to be back on top of this blog! Oh... and you can follow me on twitter... i know really? ... @thehuntingwidow

No comments:

Post a Comment