1st... I WILL be (PROMISE) getting pictures posted asap of the new house before /after.
2nd... Does anyone watch Boardwalk Empire?? well... not to toot my own horn, but a couple episodes ago do you remember when the senator form New Jersey asked for a Pimm's No.1? and then Nucky deliver a whole case to his office.... HELLO! Who's been blogging about Pimms?? who noticed it in Lonny Mag? And now its making an appearance on HBO. I bought a bottle to celebrate... because the drink IS making a comeback.
3rd... I heard Christmas music today... and my emotions are so mixed... first, it bothers me that they combine First Noel / Silent Night with Rockn' around the Christmas Tree or Frosty the Snowman in the same set... it almost seems an insult to put Celine next to ???? (i have no clue who sings the other song is)... So... should I be happy that Christmas is only days from being full blown... or do I still miss Halloween (we didn't get to dress up, shame)... what are your thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment