Should I be so bold to post my weight now? It would blow your mind. I recently looked up what my "ideal / healthy" weight would be... its between 125 and 155... May 28th, 2006 was the last time I saw 155. I had just finished a 5 month long diet plan... it was easy... i just lost weight. Now is a different story. Does anyone else think 125 sounds a little skeleton-ish? I do.
Which diet?? I've tried them all. I don't think I can do Atkins again. Yes.. I've tried Jenny Craig. It was horrible. Can I be honest with what I really hate. When people give you diet advice... like "What works for me...." Memo... I don't need advice... I've been dieting since I was 12, regardless if it worked.
I think I'm just gonna do portion control and stop drinking diet coke... which will be equivalent to me going to rehab.
Holding my feet to the fire.... I'm already annoyed.
Here is a picture of Katherine Heigl... She is my inspiration of what I want to look like.


I think you're beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete