Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Master Bedroom Idea Folder

Paschal tells me nothing.... over dinner last night he dropped the news that we are closing on the house end of this month/ first of next (like how vague that is? it drives me CRAZY! and he knows it). He could simply follow my rules and give me an exact date so I can organize and not feel hectic, but that wouldn't be Paschal.

Anywho~I made the mistake / wonderful decision to run in Carol's Linens in Macon Georgia (
http://www.carolslinens.net/) Compare it to chocolate cake for a fat kid.... I WAS IN LOVE! Everything is beautiful in her store, but of course that ugly frugal side of me just couldn't justify a $400.00 duvay (sp?) cover. I did fall in love with some "ideas". I've decided to paint the master bedroom blue.... "Cloud of Winter" to be exact. The picture below only shows the circle fabric, but I want you to imagine pottery barn white bedding with brown trim, solid brown bed skirt and a brown headboard. Then throw in the circle fabric. I can't stop thinking about the color combo of brown / deep coralish orange / deep sky blue.




You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment