Last bit of commentary.... I was the youngest person in the movie theater... and almost everyone there was, in my opinion... a little over dressed for a 5 o'clock movie... Did they really think Channing could see them??? Think, if they dressed up for Matthew McConaughey... I wonder what they would wear to the movie version of 50 Shades of Grey!!!
Monday, July 2, 2012
Was it the magic? or the Mike?
Have you seen it?? What were your thoughts?? Now, he is no Christian Grey... I doubt Grey would wear baggie sweat pants and dance like he was on Americas Best Dance Crew (What Up, Jabbawockeez!!). Shocked... I was shocked when DJ Paulie D Channing started dancing and talking for that matter (he comes across so red!). Before I revel in why his dancing bothered me... did anyone notice Alcide from True Blood?? He had, maybe, 3 lines in the entire movie... also, I couldn't stop laughing at the older, woodsy, Tarzan man (the other male stripper, played Tarzan and looked absolutely, completely, out of place??). I know they were trying to be accurate about what type of men you would find at a place called Xouxite, but we wouldn't of complained if he'd been hot!! Now... on to Step Up 3, The Streets Mike... oh Magic Mike... if "Pop and Lock" dancing is the new turn on for women... then I must be going through menopause... I would die if I saw a stripper do that ( disclaimer... some of the stuff in the movie, I would NEVER object to having done...I would encourage it). Oh, Channing... you should of stuck with humping the stage... we all felt more comfortable with that.
Last bit of commentary.... I was the youngest person in the movie theater... and almost everyone there was, in my opinion... a little over dressed for a 5 o'clock movie... Did they really think Channing could see them??? Think, if they dressed up for Matthew McConaughey... I wonder what they would wear to the movie version of 50 Shades of Grey!!!
Last bit of commentary.... I was the youngest person in the movie theater... and almost everyone there was, in my opinion... a little over dressed for a 5 o'clock movie... Did they really think Channing could see them??? Think, if they dressed up for Matthew McConaughey... I wonder what they would wear to the movie version of 50 Shades of Grey!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment