That has to be one of the best sayings... because new clothes DO make things better. I don't care who you are... how frugal you are ... or how "I'd rather spend my money ___________ or the mall just isn't my place" or " I'm weird"... Name one person who doesn't feel something positive from a new outfit. Hell... I feel positive from a new paper of cotton underwear! (If you've ever heard me talk of underwear... you would know I'm a full coverage cotton wearing woman.... thongs seem so unsanitary?? and I swear they give me gas).
Anywho~ That time of year has come and school is starting back.... and for the last 23 years I have started August with new clothes, shoes, bras, underwear, socks... i even buy new hair ties and hot rollers (yes, I love to still hot roll my hair). Maybe it was my destiny to be a teacher.... i love cardigans, I love teacher-ish clothing. What do you think:
Old Navy
Old Navy
Gap
Target
Lets get honest on these pants. They are called "Rockstar Super Skinny" jeans. Look how tight they look on the model??? I plan to order up a size, see how it goes. I like the idea of wearing colored jeans during the week as pants (I think I'll be able to pull this off for months before anyone notices).
Black jeans with animal print shoes?? Oh yes please :)
Target.com
How cute are these oxfords from piperlime.
Pay day is TUESDAY!!! YEAH!! I'll post pics on what I buy soon.!

No comments:
Post a Comment