Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh Deer... Redneck Safari

In case you missed it... I had a redneck safari in my living room.  To quote the cleaning lady "This is every rednecks wet dream!" She might be right.  My thoughts are that if Paschal had only 2 "trophy" deer in the living room... we would all agree he was a good hunter... so why put up 12?? Of the same species??? Kill me a zebra or an elephant... something that no one else has!! Hell... I'd take a stuffed monkey over 12 deer! I've tried my hardest to make his room classy.. but just like nasscar and John Deere... one can only do so much with a deer mount.


 This one is on a base that has wheels... so you can move it.  



The ones below are from when Paschal started his trophy room.  The deer on a stick (Picture above) had yet to arrive.  
 Obviously we were still moving in... please ignore the laundry drying in the corner!
Below is the most recent (July 3rd).  Its just too much to handle.  
Apparently the back bedroom is the same size as the formal living room, but with more wall space (I'm glad he convinced himself of that).  Below is the beginning of his "Redneck Safari Trophy Room"
photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG
 The above photos are from my phone... sorry for the shady quality.  More pictures to come (like in a year when I update this post!, ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment