Thursday, July 26, 2012

I finally uploaded pictures from my camera... just a few months late

Back in April, Paschal and I went to Destin.... and it rained, and rained, and then rained some more.  Lets get real... no one wants to be packed in a condo for 3 days watching NCIS reruns... especially couples... name a couple you know that would love that? Ha!

The following is what went down.
 This sums up our weekend... we're now fully caught up on all reruns of NCIS and Law and Order... and we watched Tombstone.

 someone was obsessed with crab... he searched every menu...










 poor crab
 clean plates at the Donut Hole




 you can assume who took this photo 



 Yes... same shirt, two nights in a row.  If its not broke, why fix it? 



 Picture of Paschal's food

 Picture of my tottie(s)






  



 Rum Bread Pudding 


 Whose that chubby blonde with my husband????
 Intense. 
   
We ended with miniture golf... where I cheated like crazy.   Who doesn't? All in all... it wasn't that bad.

1 comment: