This past weekend I threw a lingerie party for my good friend Meghan... who will be marrying Andy in 10 days! I can't believe its already here. She follows a strict gluten free diet, so we had Mexican food! All you need are corn tortillas and your meal is gluten free. On to the tottie.... Meghan and I love tequila... wait... i don't think love describes it... we are obsessed with tequila. Its probably my favorite liquor. Now when something is your favorite... wouldn't you want the best? If purses are your thing... get a louie; if shoes.... get some ?? ( i can't think of a famous shoe brand... mine come from target).. anywho~ i love me some tequila, so I buy good tequila... i hate the taste of mixer and triple sec. I want straight tequila, grand marnier, club soda, lemons, limes and some ice, shaken, no salt. thats good.
Kim told me about this new tequila mix (yes, at first i was skeptical), but she said it had only 5 calories per 5 oz... thats better then my girl Bethenny's Skinnygirl. Its called Sinless Margarita Mix (try both the original and the strawberry! yum) Well... lets just say I'm OBSESSED!!! After you add in the tequila (suggestions... Patron 1800... remember the clearer the better) in a 12 oz glass with 3 parts mix, 2 (you might need one, unless you're Meghan and I, because we will take 2+) parts tequila and 1-2 parts club soda (or diet sprite) and ice.
I need to get Jenna to do the Weight Watchers calculations on Sinless Margaritas. Once I know the points I can dive into full tequila heaven... especially since I lost 2.4 pounds this week and I had several margaritas! whoo-hoo.
ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment