Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mrs. James Ryan Boyd

What a weekend... I was so blessed to be a part of my good friend Sally's wedding. She has been a dear friend of mine since college (which I'm still confused on how that was 8 years ago.. it makes me seem really old). We were sorority sisters and best friends. She is one of the most honest persons and a true friend... I'm blessed to have her in my life. Remember back last July when i blogged about her engagement... her big wedding day finally arrived!! Words can not describe the wedding... it was beautiful and more importantly.. it was completely Sally. From the band, to the dress to the linens...it turned out great... and she looked AMAZING! Here are a few pictures from the big day (please ignore the picture of me... weight watchers starts tomorrow... i know... why would I diet after the wedding? because I'm crazy). CONGRATULATIONS SAL PAL!! WHOOO HOO!
(Me, Sally, LeAnn and Jill) Thank you Jill for these photos (i stole them from fb). Sally looks so happy here... the band (the Grapevine) has to be the best wedding band EVER! I've been to A LOT of weddings and by far the Grapevine takes the cake.
Sally danced the whole night... i could barely keep up.


Love you Sally... I wish you the best in your new life! Welcome to the marriage club :)

No comments:

Post a Comment