Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Tottie

Bethenny Frankel has to be one of my favorite people... I don't know who I like more... Jason, Bethenny, Bryn or the baby nurse... they make my work week a little happier... Deep down inside I think i aspire to be Bethenny. Skinny, smart, with-it. Anywho~On to cocktail time. I love cocktails... I do not discriminate on alcohol... I like all forms and fashions. Nothing is nicer in the hot (in Albany it doesn't get hot, its smoldering!!) Albany summer then a refreshing cocktail.

Here is Bethenny Frankel's Gin Julep. I've found a new enjoyment in gin... who would of thought? How cool does it sound that I'm a "Gin" drinker? How many of those do you know?

Enjoy... I will be having one this weekend.
  • 4 tablespoons Gin
  • 4 tablespoons Club Soda
  • 8 Mint Leaves
  • 2 teaspoons Honey
  • 1/2 cup CRUSHED Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment