Monday, April 25, 2011

Can you believe I once thought i was fat?

I mean WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! Lets break this down to reality... I've always been on a diet.. as long as I can remember. Worse part... I'm a clothing hoarder as well as a food hoarder. I eat all types of food (and can eat them all the time) and I keep ALL clothing. Every outfit in these pictures i still own... down to the jewelry and we all know none of them fit.

I'm to the point of becoming a professional dieter (do as I say not as I do). I can count calories, points, carbs, fats, calories burned. I'm exhausted... until Sally's wedding... I saw those pictures and DIED! Miss Piggy better watch out... I'm obviously on my way to taking her spotlight.

Good news? I weighted in at Weight Watchers tonight and had lost 3.6 pounds making 6 total!! Whoot Whoot... I just have 34 more to go. So these pictures are my inspiration.... lets get back in those jeans why don't we!

Christmas Party 2006
Pansy Breakfast with Tri Delta 2006 (I tried this dress on yesterday for laughs... they turned into tears)



Rehearsal Dinner, 2008 (Wearing my moms wedding dress :)

Athens 2007? poor tanktops... i'm still wearing those and I have stretched them to the max!


Luke Bryan at GA Tech before he became famous... this outfit I don't have.. boots are now Maggie's (shes the blond to my left in the denim skirt).



2005.. scrunched hair was a bit over board.. ya think?


Greek Gala 2005/6? Caroline and I changed dresses in the bathroom because we decided we liked each others dresses better. Oh Cronic.


2 comments:

  1. How did we lose weigh in college and then after we gain it unlike everyone else? Ps- the Luke Bryan pic my thighs are not touching and i remember my jeans being 29 waist. So i feel your pain. I blaim my sleeping until 11am and then feeling too hungover to eat anything. Also, the gag was only open for certain hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy - I love your blog. You are gorgeous! Always up for an early morning gym buddy:) if you want to join. How I long for my college figure, as well!!

    ReplyDelete