Oh, how I love some trash tv... If you've been watching DBTFTW (for those too good for a little trash, DBTFTW stands for Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding), then you've been privy to the amazing, gaudy and oh so Kimmie mansion. Honestly, its not my true style, but would I complain??? Hell no! I just want that pool/back yard area. Word on the street and from the blog "Straight From The A" is that Kim is renting the hosue from Kendra and the offer/contract Kim and Kroy had on the house fell through... so the Zolciak/Biermanns' were then suppose to leave the property/break their lease (according to truila.com, the rent/mortgage is between $8,000 to $10,000 a month), but have yet too and they owe back rent!! I guess Kimmie should of thought twice before hanging all those naked pictures of herself!
$3.25 Million...in a recession

No comments:
Post a Comment