Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Five-Year Engagement...

 I'm not afraid to go it solo at the movies... I went to see the Snow White movie a few weeks ago (P.S. its WAY to juvenile..I got the Charlize Theron version mixed up with the Julie Roberts version.... but if I was 12, I would of loved it!).

Let me recap my evening... I was the ONLY one in the theater (Sunday night at 7)... except for a women and her 2 kids.. which were clearly in elementary school (less then 3rd grade)... by the way, this movie is rated R!!! Not okay to take your 7 year old to a movie that has sex and the F word throughout...., but I think they became annoyed with how loud I was laughing and finally left (or it could of been from the fact that the kids had NO interest in this movie).  Have you seen it?? The part where the guy turns into a hunter, crossbow and all, hit home for me... the wine holder made out of deer feet was priceless.... I was actually thankful that Jacob looked classy compared to Jason Segel in the movie.... here's the trailer... tell me your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie by myself last night! I was THE only one in the theatre!! I loved it, laughed so hard at so many parts!! I thought Emily Blunt was perfect and Jason Segal was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete