Last year, I wrote a post on "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" and wanted to know how different they were from the people who participate in "Toddlers and Tiaras"... well, it turns out they have the people of New Jersey in their family tree, too....oh, Reza from "Shahs of Sunset" would go Ba-na-nas (don't you love all my Bravo references??) over this house. The house below belongs to Melissa and Joe Gorga from RHONJ (oh how I love a train wreck... anyone watch the latest episode?.. its going to be a good season!). I thought they would ask for more then 3.8 million.. don't you?
Read much?? Does anyone else agree that the mural on the walls looks just like the mural at Garganos?? I think yes.
I think they started to run out of money... or Rooms to Go was running a special. So much gold!!
Wow! That house is gaudy!! But I agree, looks like they started to run out of money since some rooms barely have any furniture!
ReplyDelete