Why can't things be consistent??? If everyone is going to be on the vampire train.... then lets be clear on what a vampire is! My mind is spinning between True Blood, Twilight, and now Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. Not only did the movie leave me confused on what kind of vampires I was dealing with (p.s... they were the dullest vampires to date... I'm spoiled by the sexiness of True Blood and Twilight), it wasn't historically correct!! I will give the movie this... the producers assumed everyone had read the book.. therefore they thought they could just throw characters out there and we would know who they are... definitely not the case! Do you know who Stephen Douglas or William Seward are?? I got whiplash form how fast they threw Stephen Douglas out there, then took him back...and poor Seward never even made an appearance (he played a big part in the book).
I had such high hopes, but who was I fooling? This movie and vampires are just like jeggings... they were a great trend and idea.. I tried them... and I realized that I won't miss them, they don't look good on everyone (especially me) and are a bit over done.
What will the next trend be?? I wouldn't mind "normal".
No comments:
Post a Comment