First... I hope I don't offend people when I write these post... or at least I hope the only offending I do is with my atrocious (yes, I just used a HUGE word:) spelling/grammar. But... I love houses...yet I don't believe you should pay exorbitant amounts for one.... lets look around ourselves and take everything in.... we are not in Atlanta... so when I see houses listed for $95 a square foot... i get a little tickled.. Now.. If the house is WORTH $95 a square foot... i agree... but people...have you checked MLS lately???
Now to the houses! I LOVE A BUNGALOW! And yes... I tried to convince Jacob that this house would work for us... and that we could so ask only $79 a square foot. Its 3 bedrooms/ 2 bath... with a cottage in the back. Rent the cottage, and put it towards your mortgage (or put it towards building a pool in the back yard). I just love it.... I did 5 drive-bys today after I left the ASU parade (worth another post).
Wonderful, right?? I just really really really really like this house. Drive down 5th... its a great house from the road. Problems? yes... it doesn't have a garage. But... I've priced this out thanks to pinterest and google.... between $10,000 and $12,000 (2 car closed garage to fit the architecture of the house/ no heat/air). Also, its only about 1,900(ish) square feet... but you have a whole house in the back. One day... one day we will live in Rawson Circle!!
This is my favorite house! Seriously love it and is has been completely renovate and rewired! And it is right next to my best friend Lee Ann Brewer and Kyle Belcher, who would be the best neighbors.
ReplyDeleteHey Cristin... I'm extremely obsessed with this house... I've done several drive by's since this post!! One day I'll convince Paschal to move to the avenues! On a side note... I miss seeing you, Cristin!!!
ReplyDelete