Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm so ready!!!!

I'm so ready for Christmas!!! I'm willing to skip Thanksgiving all together so that I can go straight into the holiday season.  Last year, I put my tree in the den inside a tin bucket and really liked how it turned out...  the trees below are thinner... and I like their simplicity, don't you?  Kinda over deco mesh and gaudy trees (not fully... there is always a little gaudy in me somewhere, remember I still hot roll my hair).  Where do you buy these thin trees?
Look at this from Pottey Barn:


That red cardnial is $39 from the Pottery Barn website... the measurements say its around the size of a peice of white xerox paper... but like that means anything to me??  Unless my tree is up and I make Jacob hold a peice of paper up to the tree to see if it would be big enough and by that time they would be sold out of the big red bird topper, ugh.... so aggravating!


Resin Stag Head
Guess how much this plastic animal head thing is?? $299.99???? WHAT???? I know, right? And you know people have bought it.... I can give them at least 30 of the exact same thing.... with real fur.
natural christmas trees for den. Simple.
one last picture

Hope you all have a great Saturday.... I would say GO DAWGS... but I didn't go to UGA.  ... and I sure as hell am not going to break a sweat on trying to find something red and black that fits when I don't even know which team has the ball most the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment