I want this house. I BEGGED Paschal to let me at least go look at it. Currently its priced at $85 a square foot... and according to my students... "Hello, we're in recession!!" (when asked to bring flash cards to class). Its got some good bones.... I will always be jealous of whoever buys it. My mom always asks why I only show "older" homes... its because Albany doesn't have a many new developments... which is strange?? Not being from here... being from the land of ENDLESS identical subdivisions... i find it interesting how, most likely, for the rest of my life... I will be buying older homes and trying to fix them up... but won't we all??
Who doesn't need a wet bar?? I don't know these people, but I like them.
Do you see it?? It's got great potential... Nothing a little paint, fixtures, knobs, etc can't help!
Ooooh. I like that house. And I love that wet bar. SUCH potential!!
ReplyDelete