me: Before you say anything, just hear me out: 4,675 square feet, and for $49 a square foot
Paschal: That equals $229,900
me: I'll get a second job?
Paschal: Is this house on the avenues?
me: Did you hear the phone ring? (trying to now back out of the conversation)....
Paschal says that every couple of months I have to find a new obsession, whether it be a house, at times baby fever, etc.... but lets be honest....buying/ remodeling a house seems cheaper and easier then getting pregnant, getting even fatter/bigger, deliverying a baby and then having to spend all that money on the cute outfits.... just keeping it real.... if Paschal would just keep letting me move and dream (because we know I never finish decorating anything!) about decorating, we might be 40 by the time we have kids!
I've already done 2 drive by's... oh and lets not forget what house is across the street... the 2 story colonial I was obsessed with last year... its meant to be... I NEED to live in a old house
















I'm obsessed with the brick fire place... I would leave the black bricks... LOVE IT! (does it sound like Teresa Guidice off RHONJ when i say "LOVE IT!"???)

Did I mention that some up keep needed to take place?

No comments:
Post a Comment