Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guess who's from my hometown???



It sure as hell isn't Bentley!! While watching the Bachelorette a couple of weeks ago, I came across a familiar face... DINO! on the show he goes by Constantine and he is as good looking in person as he is on TV. He's parents own a Greek/Italian restaurant in Cumming. Notice how I say 'parents',because when we were in high school (he was only 2 grades ahead of me).. he was busing tables.... guess he's worked his way up to co-owner. My friends and I would go to Giorgio's {Constantine's family restaurant) just to see him... I don't think he noticed us.. but he was so good looking, even in the 10th grade!

Since Dino/Constantine and I are from the fabulous town of Cumming... everyone had some good gossip/spoilers... so I will happily share them with you. My hairdresser googled it and heard from some other people, that he makes it to the top 4 and that they have already filmed his homecoming {When Ashley meets his parents}. My parents neighbors know Dino's parents neighbors and they heard that he's been tapped as a candidate for the next Bachelor {Fall 2011}. My hometown is making a place on the map.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed he wins... someone needs to claim that hunk of a Greek God!

No comments:

Post a Comment