Today is my 3 year anniversary to Paschal (3 years married, 7 total years together)... I love my husband... but I can definitely tell its been 3 years!! How? Uno... we look way older now then we did when we got married (and a tad bigger), Dos... we seemed so stress free! Someone tell me how if I make almost the same now as I did then, and we had plenty of money then, why we don't have any money now? Three... because we have been through so many ups and downs, goods and bads, starting new business, changing jobs (keep your fingers crossed on that) and we still love and more importantly need each other. We both hate to admit how lost we are without the other.... we both talk so big about having "free time", yet we are miserable alone. All in all... happy anniversary honey!!!




P.S....Maggie, Randi, Claire, Sally, Meghan, Lauren, Kacee, Natalie...remember when and where I said "Uno, Dos, Three"... but i'm pretty sure it dates back to Spring Break 2005?I had just started dating Paschal and we were staying at Claire's parents beach house.... When I titled this blog...i just wrote the saying... then died laughing when I remembered where it came from. All this reminicing is killing me.... Can we have an adult spring break 2011?
Happy Anniversary!! Hope y'all have a great day!!
ReplyDeletePOSSE LOVE!!!!!! OH the delta shelta days! I totally can't remember the uno dos three? You'll have to refresh my memory. However, i do remember you riding the mechanical bull at Spinnaker!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to you and Jacob! I remember ya'lls wedding so well, and i am very glad that i was a part of it! From your Crane and Co. invites, to Nilo as the back drop it was beautiful and oh so fun!