It seemed like yesterday that I was walking down the aisle... Next Tuesday (The 29th) will be Paschal and I's 3 year anniversary. All I can say is WOW.... its been a wild, fun, crazy, omg 3 years... more to post on this later after I see what he gets me for my anniversary (HINT HINT!)
Now to the fever. I did not have "real" baby fever in the first 3 years of my marriage, but now everyone is having babies... and I can feel the fever coming. I may not be ready now for gaining (more) weight, breast feeding, explaining to Paschal that I'm quiting my job to be a full time mom, etc... but I am ready to decorate a little one's room!!! So... I was spending my afternoon blog surfing... and as usual, one blog led to another led to another (throw in a little facebook) and then another and this is what I found!!!
http://www.laybabylay.com/ This is not just baby "stuff" but baby ideas. Here is what I found for my (Future) little one. 


I'm struggling to cut and paste... will upload some more later... off to make pork chops (Thanks Carrie for the inspiration for pork chops) and asian cole slaw with rice. yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment