Monday, February 28, 2011

quick little idea

Happy Monday! So as I prepare for the "Final Countdown"!!! (Can't you hear the music in the background??) towards Meghan's shower... I have to start making decisions about the house. I'm so indecisive.... but have you ever had a picture just hit you?? Just say... "This is it"... here is what I found at http://www.ballarddesings.com/ Who would of thought I would of loved the color coral/orange.

I already have a off-white slipcover coming from pottery barn for my formal living room... plus I have a yard sale wingback chair that I need to recover... where can i find that fabric??? I know you can get those same coffee tables at target.com... rug?? They have one from Ikea.. just not trimed in coral fabric. that i can live without. hum.... can i have all this done by April 2nd?? What should I put on teh windows?? Solid coral drapes?? or a pretty soft brown graphic design print???

Too many decision.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love coral, too. i think you can buy that fabric by the yard from the ballard website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.ballarddesigns.com/roselle-spice-fabric-by-the-yard/fabric-by-the-yard/florals/43343

    ReplyDelete