Yes this peice of fabric is a bit much... but I would love to recover teh couch I have now in this fabric and put it in Paschal's man room..... Some of you have been privledged to see the montrosity that has appeared in my formal living room. If not... wait till I host bunko... it's definitly something to write home about.... and then thank God that you husband hasn't done that to you. 

As I scan blogs and pictures.... i have decdied on a few items for the house.... How about a blue couch??? Not navy, or baby blue, but a greyish midnight color.... Deciding a new couch color is difficult, if not scary (for my penny pinching Mr... it would be perminate!!). One thing I know that I want in this new house is for everything to be SIMPLE!! I'm saying good by to nik naks and hello to calm and simple. No bright reds and i'm going to personally try and tame down my desire to put animal print everywhere.... So here are some pics that I've been loving. Simple. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment