Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Current Obsession

I've been praying like crazy that Paschal and I can FINALLY finalize with the bank on our new home... I had no idea homes were so complicated? I know that I'm not the best at math or economics, but geez... The house is in pretty nasty condition.... its like its screaming for me to come to it... paint and rearrange furniture, etc. SO.... I've been searching the web like CRAZY looking for ideas.... and I've now becomes obsessed with the following:


Imperial Trellis fabric: I've already decided this picture will be my inspiration for the master bedroom. Except I would not do different end tables.... and panel curtains. I would never of put white / yellow and brown together... but its now my favorite... Do you agree? This is a close second in the "master bedroom" ideas.... especially that soft coral chair and the light aqua desk.... can you see Paschal in this room? I have this complex where I feel that I should make the master bedroom unisex.... Paschal hates living in town... the least I can do is give him a bed with out pink and green floral fabric.

Have I mentioned wallpaper yet? The new house has a foyer... which I'm DYING to hang wallpaper in.... and my new office (which i think is suppose to be a nursery, but i have to have an office.... the sewing machine needs a home).



This screams funky bungalow to me (which is what my dream home will be)....








The only problem with all these ideas is narrowing them down....

No comments:

Post a Comment